The applicant should submit necessary information in which is provided in the MLTFPA. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- Address of place of provision of services (including the website);
- Name and contact details of the person in charge of provision of the services;
- Location where services are provided;
- Personal and corporate data of the owner of the legal entity owning the Estonian company;
- Rules of procedure and internal control rules;
- Data of the compliance officer appointed;
- Data of the person who is in charge of imposing the international financial sanction;
- Data of possible subsidiaries;
- Certificate of criminal records of the management board members and UBOs.
If the founder or shareholder of the incorporated Estonian company is a foreign entity, then the following information is required, in addition to the previous list of data:
- Certificate of criminal records for a legal entity;
- Indication of the Ultimate Beneficial Owner(s);
- Contact person in Estonia.
There is a fixed state fee on the amount of 345 EUR, regardless of the number of applications for licenses.
If the person responsible for the obliged company has been granted e-residency, the entire application process can be made online. For more information see E-residency or contact us.Get in touch with us