Possible legal needs:Reviewing IP - will there be potential object for trademarks, patents, design rights, database rights, copyrights.
Reviewing potential corporate structure - sole trader vs private limited liability company; private limited liability company vs public limited liability company.
Will funding be required - If so, what kind of funding would be the most suitable? Loans? Equity funding?
Will software need to be developed - if so by whom and how the relevant IP rights shall be divided.
- Access to exclusive events and workshops.
- Access to NJORD quality list for a regular member newsletter.
- Free advice from Tech Startup Legal Clinic given by IT Law students at the University of Tartu.
- Trainings and lectures.
- Legal advice about using the Model Documents.
- Voluntary help for making legal tools in pre-agreed scope and extent.