E-Residency is the Estonian programme that allows companies to be established and managed entirely online. The state fee of €100 is applicable for the creation of an E-residency identity for a private individual. With E-residency, you can:
- digitally sign documents and contracts.
- verify the authenticity of signed documents.
- encrypt and transmit documents securely.
- establish an Estonian company online within a day.
- administer the company from anywhere in the world.
- conduct e-banking and remote money transfers.
- facilitate the contacts with Estonian banks,
allowing you to open an Estonian bank account (the bank would in most cases
require also a meeting in person with you).
- access online payment service providers.
- declare Estonian taxes online.